Fast Track Motherhood Mentorship With Shelby Leppin
Level up your routines, Change your life!
Do you struggle with a decision fatigue?
Well then, you’re not alone.
Most moms feel overwhelmed daily with the following problems:
- What do I make for dinner?
- Will I ever get this house clean?
- How do I grocery shop on a budget?
- Why won’t my kids help?
- Never ending piles of laundry
- And other overwhelming tasks
As a busy mom, it can be extremely overwhelming to try to navigate the tasks of motherhood while also trying to be emotionally present and spend time with your kids. As a healthcare practitioner, I know that everyone is different and one system can’t work for everyone.
How would your life change if…
~You didn’t have to think about what to make for dinner every night?
~You could keep up with your housework while doing a hour or less of maintenance daily?
~You felt confident managing your home and setting up routines that work for your children?
Guess what? This IS possible. You can do this… And I can help!
These personalized, private virtual intensives are designed for clients who want to level up their motherhood game!
During this time, we jump right in – we’ll discuss the emotional barriers and habits that are preventing you from reaching your long term goals. Then we will do a deep dive to create a plan that is specifically designed for your family.
As a mom of 6 children, I know what it’s like to feel overwhelmed. I’ve learned first hand the skills necessary to keep a household going. I specialize in budgetting, meal planning, and stress management. I first evaluate your current habits as well as your vision for what you would like your household to look like during an initial 60 minute session. Then, I create concrete, customized recommendations and routines that will help you achieve your goals. 2-3 weeks later we will meet for an additional 30 minute follow up to ensure that you are feeling confident on your journey to transformation.
Want to learn more? Book a free 20-minute discovery call to see if this program is for you!
Hi! I’m Shelby
I’m an entrepreneur, wife, and mother. I help mothers with multiple children defeat overwhelm by creating systems that empower and support them in their motherhood journey.
I became a mom in a very short period of time as we adopted four children and had two of our own over the course of 4 years. As a new mom I struggled with raging insecurity daily. I also was struggling with depression, anxiety, and chronic weight gain. I wasn’t sure how to take care of myself much less 6 babies.
I knew I needed a change. I spent years researching and studying health as a nurse and now as a psychiatric nurse practitioner. However, I struggled to implement that knowledge into my own life as a mother. I started experimenting with systems and routines. I discovered a way to take care of myself and my children that was simple and not overwhelming. Now I’m excited to share this transformation with you!
What will we cover?
This Intensive Coaching session is fully customized to your needs and designed to support you in the way you need most right now. Here are some things we can cover inside your individualized session:
- Understand the factors that are contributing to your stress and overwhelm.
- Review a variety of strategies to help you select a system that works for you and your family.
- Evaluate the emotional barriers that are preventing you from succeeding.
- ANYTHING else you want to discuss! This time is designated for you and your goals.
What is included?
- A full, thorough evaluation of your current habits and goals for your family
- A 60-minute 1:1 intensive coaching session.
- A 30-minute follow up session.
- Email support from me during your first two weeks of implemention.
- Recipe ideas and mom hacks to help you get started.
- Walk away with a personalized PDF with all the specific strategies we developed for you. This will be a resource you can use forever!
This intensive session is for you if…
You are tired of trying every system known to man without seeing any results.
You are tired of stressing yourself to the max without seeing any changes.
You are ready to feel like a good mom, have time to enjoy your kids, and not stress about your house.